The Sales Report is designed to offer professional-level accounting data for businesses who use Zen Cart heavily, with multiple display options, several levels of data output, and flexible search options.
multiple display options, several levels of data output, and flexible search options.
- Ability to choose from a list of common date ranges, or enter a custom date range
- Date search may apply to EITHER...
> date of purchase or the
> date a specific status was applied
- Filter orders by payment method
- Filter orders by currently applied order status
- Filter orders by specific customer ID's
- Filter orders by specific product ID's
- Totals per timeframe
- Totals per timeframe PLUS one of following...
> break out by order
> break out by product
> high-level summary statistics
- Group date ranges into one of four "timeframes:" single day, every 7 days, every
calendar month, or every calendar year
- Sort timeframes in ascending or descending chronological order
- Screen display: includes normal admin nav header and report search boxes
- Print format: headers removed, data optimized for printing on 8.5 x 11 paper;
(hint: the page title is a link to return the report to display format)
- CSV Export: data arranged for import to another program; viewable in MS Excel.
In order to install zen cart modules I will need ftp access to your server as well as to your zen cart admin area. After your purchase I will email requesting FTP and zen cart admin access information.
When my work is finished it is recommened to reset your passwords.